Oakdale Prom Payment
TICKET AND WAIVER TO THE OHS SENIOR PROM 2021
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER WITHOUT THIS SIGNED FORM-IT IS THE TICKET TO THE PROM!!!!
PARENT RELEASE (Parent is responsible for their child and his/her guest) It is my decision for my student (and guest) to attend the parent sponsored Oakdale Senior Prom. I acknowledge that neither Oakdale Senior High School nor Frederick County Public Schools is affiliated nor sponsoring this event. I understand and agree to the following terms in order for my student to attend the prom. I am releasing Green Meadows Farm and any Oakdale Prom Committee parent and their affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “released parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from any and all claims, liabilitIes, obligations, promises, agreements, disputes, demands, damages, causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I or my student has or ever had or may in the future have against release or any of the released parties arising out of or related to this prom.
- My student has had no symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days.
- No one in our home has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If my student should experience any symptoms of COVID-19, I will keep him/her at home.
- If my student experiences symptoms of COVID-19 for two or more days, I will have him/her tested for COVID-19 and I understand that I will need to provide a negative test or doctor’s note for him/her to attend the prom. If his/her results are positive, I understand he/she will need to remain at home for at least ten days.
- Prom venues are not offering refunds to those who are unable to attend and payment may be considered a school donation.
- Students will be required to wear masks pursuant to CDC Guidelines on face coverings.
- Surfaces will be wiped down beforehand and during the prom as needed.
- Students will maintain protocols in the same manner as indoor CDC guidelines dictate with more flexibility in outdoor spaces.
- The capacity of the indoor venue will be more limited to 250 people.
I agree to conduct myself in a respectful and courteous manner at all times during the event. If a security officer or chaperone feels that my behavior is not acceptable, I understand that I will be asked to leave the event. This includes but is not limited to intoxication, fighting, vulgar language, or any behavior that violates a law. ALCOHOL AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES PROHIBITED.