ATTENTION!! NEW PETTING FARM HOURS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER 2023!!
Weekdays (Wed, Thur, Fri): Open 10:00 a.m. – Last Admission at 1:00 p.m. – Stay as long as you like if in by 1:00 p.m.
Weekends (Sat & Sun): Open 10:00 a.m. – Last Admission at 3:00 p.m. – Farm CLOSES at 4:30 p.m.
Over 150+ animals AND
Feeding the Animals (we provide the feed for FREE)
Rubber Duck Races
Corn Crib Play Silo
Large Play Area
FREE Pumpkin from our Pumpkin Patch (Oct. only)
• No reservations are necessary or required to visit the farm. Groups of 20 or more may want to visit our Group Admission Rate details on our Petting Farm Page: Groups 20+
• Green Meadows is not responsible for tickets purchased on-line from unauthorized vendors.
• Admission is $16.00 (credit only) for ages 2 to 82. No cash please. 1 and under is FREE! (23 months and younger)
• Free and handicapped parking available.
• Strollers and wagons are allowed and welcomed. If you should need a wagon, we rent them for $5.00 with a deposit.
• We have a souvenir and concession stand but permit outside food & drinks on the farm.
• There are picnic tables around the farm. However, on weekends a picnic-style lunch may be necessary if all of our tables are in use so bring a back-up blanket!
• We do not allow pets on our farm.
DON’T FORGET OUR NEW PETTING FARM HOURS FOR SPRING & SUMMER (SEE ABOVE)!!
Pumpkin Policy (October Only):
- In October, a pumpkin is included with each paid admission.
- Everyone purchasing an Admission will receive a pumpkin ticket which is to be turned in at our Pumpkin Patch, located in the field beyond our parking area.
- Cars may not be driven into the patch.
- Our free pumpkins come in all shapes & sizes.
- We suggest going to our Pumpkin Patch at the end of your visit because we don’t allow pumpkins into the farm from our pumpkin patch.
- Additional pumpkins may be purchased for $4.00 each.
- Fall Hours are longer! We are open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and the farm closes at 4:30 p.m. for both weekdays AND weekends in October & November 2023