Admission $16.00* (credit only) for ages 2 to 82 – 1 and under FREE!
Weekdays in October (Wed, Thur, Fri): Open 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Last Admission at 3:00 p.m.
Weekends (Sat & Sun): Open 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Last Admission at 3:00 p.m.
Weekdays in November (November 1, 2 & 3): Admission from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Weekends in November: Open 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Last Admission at 3:00 p.m.
NOTE: Our LAST FALL DATES are November 11 and 12, 2023!
Over 150+ animals AND
Feeding the Animals (we provide the feed for FREE)
Rubber Duck Races
Corn Crib Play Silo
Large Play Area
FREE Pumpkin from our Pumpkin Patch (Oct. only)
*Military and senior discounts available, ask at our Admissions Barn!
• Individuals & families do not need reservations to visit the farm. Info for groups of 20 or more: Groups 20+
• Green Meadows is not responsible for tickets purchased on-line from unauthorized vendors.
• Admission $16.00 (credit only) for ages 2 to 82. 1 and under is FREE!
• Free & handicapped parking available.
• We allow strollers & wagons or rent a wagon for $5.00 with a deposit.
• Souvenir & concessions on site.
• Picnic tables
• We do not allow pets on our farm. No exceptions!
Pumpkin Policy (October Only):
- In October, a pumpkin is included with each paid admission.
- All admissions receive a pumpkin ticket for the Pumpkin Patch, located in the field beyond our parking area.
- Cars may not be driven into the patch.
- FREE pumpkins come in all shapes & sizes.
- We suggest going to our Pumpkin Patch at the end of your visit. We don’t allow pumpkins into the farm from our pumpkin patch.
- Additional pumpkins: $5.00
- Fall Hours are longer! We open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. & close at 4:30 p.m. for both weekdays AND weekends in October!