Join our Maryland Green Meadows Farm family with an Annual Pass. Annual Pass holders help us provide the best care for our animals by creating a community supported agriculture (“CSA”), much like the produce industry. Annual Passes are sold per person. We do not have family passes.
Our Annual Pass holders enjoy unlimited visits to the farm when we are open, including any special events hosted by us! With an Annual Pass you can watch our baby animals grow throughout the year and be one of the first to meet our new arrivals! Annual Passes are great for a quick trip after school to run off energy and for planned play dates with friends. If you love visiting the farm, an Annual Pass will make it even easier.
Annual Passes are great for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and more!
They can be purchased in advance or at the gate. To purchase in advance, use either the link at the bottom of this page or call our office at (301) 865-9203.
What YOU get as an Annual Passholder (Benefits & Fine Print):
- Annual Pass holders enjoy unlimited visits to the farm anytime we are open to the general public.
- Annual Pass holders enjoy free admission to all Green Meadows Farm special events including:
- Easter Egg Hunts;
- Barnyard, Band & Booze;
- Free Pumpkin in October;
- Trail of Jack O’ Lanterns;
- Does not include additional activities
- Santa’s Farm Fest;
- Annual Pass holders qualify as a paid admission for our Mother’s & Father’s Day specials as well as Grandparent’s Day.
- Private events and parties are not included.
Annual Passholder Reminders:
- Valid for the calendar year in which Annual Pass is purchased. Expires on December 31 of the year purchased.
- No Annual Pass card is issued. Your name will be on file at our Admissions Barn.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- Each time you arrive, please come straight to our Admissions Barn to pick up your Annual Pass stickers.
- New admission stickers are needed for each visit.
- Please wear admission stickers in a visible location.
- Everyone 2 and above must have an admission sticker to enter the farm.
- Annual Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Benefits are subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- Green Meadows Farm reserves the right to revoke the pass without reimbursement, if pass holder engages in improper or illegal behavior.
What WE get with your Annual Passholder dollars:
- Animal feed & animal care (veterinarian visits);
- Ground and fence maintenance;
- Winter animal bedding;
- Farm equipment & upkeep;
- Staff education.
Purchasing an annual pass is easier than ever! Just use the link below, make your selection and make your payment.