2021 Dates: TBD
The petting farm will not be hosting a Homeschool Day fall 2020 but will instead be offering a FIELD TRIP FRIDAY SPECIAL on October 9, 2020!
So whether you are a parent who has always homeschooled or a parent homeschooling now due to the virus, we have a special day & rate for you!
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
$10.00 Admission for ages 2 to 92 – No coupons accepted
(Registration NOT required, just come out and buy your ticket at Check-In)
Homeschool Day is CANCELLED for 2020!
Homeschool Day 2020 is Cancelled
Green Meadows Farm is hosting Homeschool Day on the farm. Our 123-acre farm located in Ijamsville, Maryland offers unique experiences for elementary-school aged homeschool children. Come out and spend a day on the farm learning about our animals with other homeschool children from our area. Also, what a great opportunity to meet other homeschool parents!
One price “does it all!” What does ALL include you ask? The price of admission includes:
Cow milking – Not offering in 2020 due to COVID
Hay Rides – masks required
Farm Play Areas.
TO GET THIS SPECIAL $7.00 RATE:
- For this event, we are NOT recognizing homeschooled preschoolers.
- Children must be 5 to 18 and be in attendance.
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM located below.
- Last day to register: TBD
- Once registered, an email confirming your attendance (check your spam folder) will be sent within 2 business days. If you do not receive it, please call the office or email email@example.com.
- Pay when you arrive. We accept cash and credit cards (with fee) but no personal checks.
Remember! This event is for HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES ONLY with children ages 5 to 18 and your homeschooled child must be with you!
Have questions? Contact us at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]