10:00 am to 3:00 pm
$7.00 Special Half-Price Admission for ages 5 to 18
(Registration required, form below)
$14.00 General Admission without registration
(Ages 5 and above)
Green Meadows Farm is hosting Homeschool Day on the farm. Our 123-acre farm located in Ijamsville, Maryland offers unique experiences for elementary-school aged homeschool children. Come out and spend a spring day on the farm learning about our animals with other homeschool children from our area. Also, what a great opportunity to meet other homeschool parents!
One price “does it all!” What does ALL include you ask? The price of admission includes:
Farm Play Areas.
New in 2020! We will have Native American presentations that will provide cultural information as well as entertainment for everyone.
TO GET THIS SPECIAL $7.00 RATE:
- For this event, we are NOT recognizing homeschooled preschoolers.
- Children must be 5 to 18 and be in attendance.
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM located below.
- Last day to register: April 29, 2020.
- Once registered, an email confirming your attendance (check your spam folder) will be sent within 2 business days. If you do not receive it, please call the office or email email@example.com.
- Pay when you arrive. We accept cash and credit cards (with fee) but no personal checks.
Remember! This event is for HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES ONLY with children ages 5 to 18 and your homeschooled child must be with you!
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org