March 27-28, April 1-4, 2021
Admission is $16 for ages 2 to 92
We have two weekends of Easter Egg Hunts! Below is some information about our hunts. This information may be updated as details come in so please check back on this page before you come to our egg hunts.
Easter Egg Hunt FAQs
• There are 3 egg hunts a day: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
• Our Easter Bunny, Whiskers, will be available for some fun pictures!
• Egg Hunt Areas are sectioned off according to ages
Ages 1 to 3
Ages 4 to 6
Ages 7 to 12
• Adults are only permitted in the Ages 1 to 3 section, no siblings please
• NO strollers, wagons, etc. are allowed in hunt areas
• Each registered child may collect 10 eggs during the hunt
• Please open eggs after your child leaves the hunt area
• Each registered child may participate in one hunt daily
• Arrive early to ensure you have time to sign up your child
• Morning hunts are the most popular so arrive at least 45 minutes prior
We suggest arriving early to have time to sign up your children. No reservation is required, the cost is $16.00 per person; under 2 is free. The cost includes the free hunt as well as our regular petting farm fun (cow milking, hayride, free goat feed, pig races). Our farm opens at 10:00am and we allow admissions until 3:00pm (we close at 4:00pm).
NEW! NEW! NEW! Green Meadows has partnered with Eventbrite to sell advanced tickets to our Easter Egg Hunts. We will have a special check-in for advanced purchased tickets so you can avoid the LONG LINES if you do purchase tickets in advance. To purchase your Easter admissions in advance, click on the link below: