Green Meadows Farm
2023-24 Event Price List
Below is our pricing for 2023-2024 as well as other information you may find helpful. The farm is open nearly year-round to the general public for birthday parties and other events. We welcome any and all conversation and/or questions, as our goal is to work with you to create a special day.
- Rates are based on events of 200 guests or less.
- For events of more than 200 guests – tents, tables and staff may be added as needed and priced separately.
Jan. 1 to Feb. 26 – $2,350.00
Mar. 3 to April 30 – $3,450.00
May 6 to Sep. 24 – $4,350.00
Sep. 29 to Nov. 5 – $5,250.00
Nov. 10 to Nov. 19 – $4,350.00
Nov. 24 to Nov. 26 – $3,450.00
Dec. 15 to Dec. 31 – $2,950.00
Jan. 1 to Feb. 25 – $2,350.00
Mar. 1 to April 28 – $3,450.00
May 4 to Sep. 22 – $4,350.00
Sep. 27 to Nov. 3 – $5,250.00
Nov. 8 to Nov. 24 – $4,350.00
Nov. 29 to Dec. 1 – $3,450.00
Dec. 20 to Dec. 29 – $2,950.00
Rental fee includes the following:
• Use of the Stables/Event Area for six (6) hours (not including set-up and clean-up). Longer times are available for an additional fee.
• Picnic tables (8 ft. long) to seat up to 200 guests. (Round or banquet tables and chairs as well as linens can be arranged for an additional fee.)
• One GMF staff member (for events of 200 or less) for the duration of event.
• GMF staff will handle parking.
• Six (6) banquet tables for food, gifts, cake, etc.
Discounts: Discounts may be available for smaller events (75 guests or less) as well as events booked with short notice, depending on the details of the event.
Climate Control: Our Stables/Event Venue is heated, however, it does not have air conditioning. Large barn fans will be available, as needed, at no cost.
Petting Farm Open: Our petting farm is open Wednesday thru Sunday beginning early spring thru October from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. From November thru
mid-December, we are open weekends only. We are closed Mondays & Tuesdays except for Memorial Day and Labor Day. We do not close for booked events.
Availability and pricing TBD.
Wedding Ceremony On-Site: (when reception is at GMF) – $650.00
• There are several location options available for a wedding ceremony. So far, we have used the front porch of the Manor House, the inside of the Hay Barn and outside in the fresh, country air!
• There is NO charge for rehearsal.
Friday Set-up / Rehearsal Dinner party: $500.00
• Friday night set-up for couples holding their wedding reception on a Saturday.
• And/or, you wish to host your rehearsal dinner party at GMF.
• Friday night set-up for a Saturday event.
• A fifty percent non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date.
• The remaining balance of the rental is due thirty (30) days prior to the event.
We offer several upgrades options. The following list is a few of the more popular ones, but as we said before, please do not hesitate to ask for more.
• Bridal Suite $500.00 or more
• Farm/Animal Barn Visit (cocktail hour) $400.00
• Bonfire $250.00
• For weddings, set-up may begin at 10:00 a.m. the morning of your event unless you have scheduled your Rehearsal Dinner on-site. In that case, you can begin set-up on the night before.
• For other events, the Stables/Event Area may be reserved on Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. the day prior to your Saturday event if its available, for a discounted rate of $500.00.
• Decorations currently in place in the Stables must remain in place unless special arrangements have been made to alter, change or add to them. Additional fees will be charged to change them.
• Use of nails, screws, staples, tacks, tape, etc. are prohibited. Command strips are allowed.
• GMF allows flexibility in choosing a caterer/food service.
• The caterer/food service business must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Green Meadows Farm as an Additional Insured. This certificate must be provided no later than 30 days prior to your event.
• In the event the caterer/food service business you choose is not insured, or will not list GMF as an Additional Insured, GMF will obtain the required insurance for an additional fee of $150.00. This fee will be due 30 days prior to your event.
• Depending on your event, event liability insurance may be required to protect yourself or your entity against any claims arising from the event listing GMF as an additional insured.
• When required, this certificate must be provided no later than 30 days prior to your event.
• This can be easily be purchased online through “Travelers.com” or “Eventhelper.com”. This fee ranges from $100 to $250 depending on options.
• Alcohol may be served but cannot be sold.
• Hosted alcoholic service at the reception must end at or before 11:00 pm.
• When selecting your music, whether DJ or live band, please keep in mind the tranquil country setting in which you have elected to host your event.
• All amplified music must remain inside the Stables.
• Music must end at or before 11:00 pm.
In addition to the Stables and Event Areas, GMF has up to 250 farm animals. The animals, animal barns, corrals, pastures, cages and animal pen areas are NOT part of the reception/event unless included in the contract under upgrades. If not included, your guests and/or vendors are NOT permitted to walk around the farm or visit the Animal Barn. For liability insurance purposes and in the interest of safety to all guests, vendors and animals, this policy is mandatory.
NOTE: For weddings, the bridal party and photographer will have access to most areas of the farm for pictures.
Thanks for your interest in Green Meadows Farm!