October 7-8, 13-
14 15, 20-21, 27-28
$14.00 (credit) pp – 2 to 82
NO CASH ACCEPTED
5:30pm – 10:00pm
Looking for something fun to do with the kids that won’t scare them and is appropriate for any age? Green Meadows Farm is the place for you! Come join us for our annual Trail of Jack-O-Lanterns. Admission (for ages 2 to 82) includes:
• Walking trail of lights with jack-o-lanterns of all shapes and sizes
• Trick or treating FOR AGES 13 AND UNDER (wear a costume)
• Fire pits
• Fun Comedy show (6:30pm and 8:00pm)
• Our Animal Barn will be open 6:00pm to 9:00pm to see our furry friends!
Available for purchase:
• Nighttime hayrides ($3)
• 2-packs of s’mores ($4)
• Pumpkin flashlights ($3)
• Small Trick Or Treat bags ($1)
• Glow necklaces ($1)
• Vendors selling food & more!
Last admission is 8:30 p.m.
Feel free to stay after the Trail ends to enjoy our bonfires (and our s’mores) until 10:00 p.m. when we close. Mark your calendar for this fun event you don’t want to miss! The event will be rain or shine until it doesn’t make sense…
NOTE: The Trail is a separate event from our daytime petting farm and requires a separate, new admission to enter.