2021 Dates: TBD
The petting farm hopes to offer a Homeschool Day at the Farm in 2021. Keep checking for updates!
So whether you are a parent who has always homeschooled or a parent homeschooling now due to the virus, we have a special day & rate for you!
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
$10.00 Admission for ages 2 to 92 – No coupons accepted
(Registration NOT required, just come out and buy your ticket at the gate)
Green Meadows Farm is hosting Homeschool Day on the farm. Our 123-acre farm located in Ijamsville, Maryland offers unique experiences for elementary-school aged homeschool children. Come out and spend a day on the farm learning about our animals with other homeschool children from our area. Also, what a great opportunity to meet other homeschool parents!
One price “does it all!” What does ALL include you ask? The price of admission includes:
Farm Play Areas.
TO GET THIS SPECIAL $10.00 RATE:
- For this event, we are NOT recognizing homeschooled preschoolers.
- Children must be 5 to 18 and be in attendance.
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM located below.
- Last day to register: TBD
- Once registered, an email confirming your attendance (check your spam folder) will be sent within 2 business days. If you do not receive it, please call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay when you arrive. We accept ONLY credit, no cash or personal checks.
Remember! This event is for HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES ONLY with children ages 5 to 18 and your homeschooled child must be with you!
Have questions? Contact us at [email]email@example.com[/email]