Admission is $16.00 for ages 2 to 82, credit only. Purchase your admission to the farm/hunts when you arrive or purchase an admission on our website. There is no pre-registration for Egg Hunts, just come out during our admission hours.
• Hunts will be happening all day, between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. In the past, we had hunts at set hours but now will have them all day!
• Egg Hunt Areas are sectioned off according to ages
Ages 3 and Under (Adults are only permitted in this age group, no siblings please)
Ages 4 to 12
• Hunters in ages 4 to 12 group will be in lanes and in a timed hunt.
• Hunters in ages 3 and Under will not be in lanes, however, we will limit the number of families that can hunt at one time.
• NO strollers, wagons, etc. are allowed in hunt areas.
• Please open eggs after your child leaves the hunt area so that others have time to hunt too.
• Each child may participate in one hunt daily.
• The Easter Egg Hunt is free and part of your $16.00 admission to the petting farm on our Hunt days.
• And don’t forget our newest feature…. our Easter Trail to see the Easter Bunny! Many great photo opportunities!
Admission is $16.00 per person for ages 2 to 82. The cost includes the free hunt as well as our regular petting farm fun (hayride, free goat feed, pig races, etc.). Our farm opens at 10:00am and we allow admissions until 3:00pm (we close at 4:30pm). Bring your own basket or purchase one from us for $5.00 (while supplies last).