Admission is $16.00 for ages 2 to 92, credit only. Purchase your admission to the farm/hunts when you arrive. We do not offer advanced sales of admissions nor is it necessary to pre-register for Egg Hunts.
We have made COVID safety changes. Masks are required in Animal Barn and on the hayride. More details below:
• Hunts will be happening all day, between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. In the past, we had hunts at set hours but now will have them all day!
• Egg Hunt Areas are sectioned off according to ages
Ages 1 to 3 (Adults are only permitted in this age group, no siblings please)
Ages 4 to 12
• Hunters in ages 4 to 12 group will be in lanes and in a timed hunt.
• Hunters in ages 1 to 3 will not be in lanes, however, we will limit the number of families that can hunt at one time.
• NO strollers, wagons, etc. are allowed in hunt areas.
• Please open eggs after your child leaves the hunt area so that others have time to hunt too.
• Each child may participate in one hunt daily.
• The Easter Egg Hunt is free and part of your $16.00 admission to the petting farm on our Hunt days.
• Our Easter Bunny, Whiskers, will be available for fun pictures at 11am, 1pm and 3pm!
No reservations or early ticket sales will be taken, just pay your admission at our gate when you arrive. Admission is $16.00 per person for ages 2 to 92. The cost includes the free hunt as well as our regular petting farm fun (hayride, free goat feed, pig races, etc.). Our farm opens at 10:00am and we allow admissions until 3:00pm (we close at 4:30pm). Bring your own basket or purchase one from us for $3.00 (while supplies last).