Green Meadows Farm
2017 – 2018 Wedding Price List
Below is our pricing for 2017 – 2018 as well as other information you may find helpful. We welcome any and all conversation and/or questions, as our goal is to work with you to create the day of your dreams.
2017 – 2018 Rates/Dates:
• Rates are based on events of 200 guests or less.
• For events of more than 200 guests – tents, tables and staff may be added as needed and priced separately.
Jan. 1 to Apr. 7 – $2,950.00
April 8 to Sep. 10 – $3,750.00
Sep. 23 to Oct. 15 – $4,950.00
Nov. 4 to Nov. 18 – $3,750.00
Nov. 25 to Dec. 31 – $2,950.00
Jan. 1 to Apr. 6 – $2,950.00
Apr. 7 to Sep. 9 – $3,750.00
Sep. 22 to Oct. 14 – $4,950.00
Nov. 3 to Nov. 18 – $3,750.00
Nov. 19 to Dec. 31 – $2,950.00
Rental fee includes the following:
• Use of the Stables/Event Area for six (6) hours (not including set-up and clean-up). Longer times are available for an additional fee.
• Picnic tables (8 ft. long) to seat up to 200 guests. (Round or banquet tables and chairs as well as linens can be arranged for an additional fee.)
• One GMF staff member (for events of 200 or less) for the duration of event to handle parking, trash, restroom detail, etc. Events exceeding 200 guests will require additional staff members (see up-grades for pricing).
• Six (6) banquet tables for food, gifts, cake, etc.
Discounts may be available for Friday, Sunday and small weddings as well as weddings booked with short notice, depending on the details of the event.
Wedding Ceremony On-Site: (when reception is at GMF) – $650.00
• There are several location options available for a wedding ceremony. So far, we have used the front porch of the Manor House, the inside of the Hay Barn and outside in the fresh, country air! But there are endless possibilities….
Friday Rehearsal Dinner / Set-up: $500.00
• Rehearsal dinner space on Friday night for those holding their wedding reception on a Saturday at GMF.
• There are several options available for rehearsal dinners around the farm including the Stables or a covered tent.
• A fifty percent non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date.
• The remaining balance of the rental is due thirty (30) days prior to the wedding.
We offer several upgrades options. The following list is a few of the more popular ones, but as we said before, please do not hesitate to ask for more. We love the creativity and have already learned so much from our brides!
Farm/Animal Barn Visit $300.00
Centerpieces/Mason jars $100.00
Straw Bale Lounge $150.00
• Set-Up may begin at 8:00 a.m. the morning of your wedding unless you have scheduled your Rehearsal Dinner on-site. In that case, you can begin set-up on the night before.
• The Stables/Event Area may be reserved on Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. the day prior to your wedding, for a discounted rate of $500.00.
• Decorations currently in place in the Stables must remain in place unless special arrangements have been made to alter, change or add to them. Additional fees will be charged to change them.
• Use of nails, screws, staples, tacks, etc. are prohibited.
• GMF allows flexibility in choosing a caterer/food service. We require that the business be licensed and insured.
• The caterer/food service business must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Green Meadows Farm as an Additional Insured. This certificate must be provided no later than 30 days prior to your event.
• In the event the caterer/food service business you choose is not insured, or will not list GMF as an Additional Insured, GMF will obtain the required insurance for an additional fee of $150.00. This fee will be due 30 days prior to your event.
• Alcohol may be served but cannot be sold.
• Hosted alcoholic service at the reception must end at or before 11:00 pm.
• When selecting your music, whether DJ or live band, please keep in mind the tranquil country setting in which you have elected to host your reception.
• All amplified music must remain inside the Stables.
• Music must end at or before 11:00 pm.
In addition to the Stables and Event Areas, GMF has up to 300 farm animals. The animals, animal barns, corrals, pastures, cages and animal pen areas are NOT part of the reception unless included in the contract under upgrades. If not included, your guests and/or vendors are NOT permitted to walk around the farm or visit the Animal Barn. For liability insurance purposes and in the interest of safety to all guests, vendors and animals, this policy is mandatory.
NOTE: The bridal party and photographer will have access to most areas of the farm for pictures.